Annville, Kentucky

I have been dealing with this bunch since august and keep getting the run around from not getting the claim forms after repeated calls and lies from customer service about what they have and what is required. I had to call the state insurance commission before they finally got my claim forms to me now it's a game getting them to process the claim and now wanting information on my mothers estate which is a scam to delay the process even further this is a very evasive and dishonest company I would never purchase a policy from this bunch for myself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Protective Life Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Protective Life Corporation.

Comments

Brooklyn, Michigan, United States #1217422

I'm sorry but it isn't going to get any easier for you. The people that scammed our mothers will cover for each other and do anything not to pay.I Got my life insurance through AAA. They never sell their policies off like this bs company does.