Firstly, I HAVE 4 POLICIES WITH THIS PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE CO. FOR OVER 30 years AND NEVER BEEN DELINQUENT Account was terminated due to “neglect of health” after a reinstatement application was reviewed for a one month missed payment by Protective Life via mail in October 2016.

All subsequent payments were accepted and cashed after that for 4 months but considered late. Late notices were returned back to them due to the address of 111 Sylvania Drive Pgh pa 15236 being a new construction and address was not a legitimate deliverable address as of yet per the US post office, hence I never knew there was a missed payment. “Neglect of Health is Absurd! I have had NO health issues except a cataract in 2015.

NOTHING ELSE. At this time it was further discovered that my doctors office neglected to tell me of an ekg that needed further investigation - 5 years prior to this date. I am currently dealing with that issue legally. When I tried to make the February 2017 payment online I noticed that account was terminated …then the HORRENDOUS runaround with Protective Life started.

I have all correspondence. Valerie Gore and others did everything they could to make it impossible to obtain the account back to the good standing it was, when in fact they could have just accepted the missed payment. (I have all correspondence of their tactics) They assumed that at my age of 78, with these odds, it would be a win win for them not to reinstate.

I have no pensions and no other income other than Social Security and this policy was for my wife in case something should happen for her to organize things. To date, I cancelled all my other policies as I could not give PROTECTIVE LIFE another dime.

Product or Service Mentioned: Protective Life Corporation Life Insurance.

Reason of review: i have no insurance and at my age no one will insure me.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11.

Comments